- Respect – We treat all individuals with respect and a feeling of value
- Excellence – We commit to excellence in all of our services and business relationships
- Integrity – We act with honesty and openness in all situations.
About Pinky McPherson
Serving as a consultant / facilitator / coach, Pinky McPherson partners with business leaders and organizations who want to continue to grow and succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
She helps clients create a work culture of high trust, high respect and personal responsibility along with the people and leadership skills that are needed to maintain that culture.
Pinky combines the years of experience she has in developing people and building responsibility-based teams with highly successful evidence-based learning tools. She is equally effective with the CEO and owners as she is with the frontline workers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Education from Michigan State University
- Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from Grand Valley State University
- Authorized Partner and Accredited Facilitator with The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ from Wiley
- Authorized Partner with Everything DiSC®
- Associate with Integro Leadership Institute
- Certified Empowerment Coach and JobsConnect Coach
- 30+ years as an educator and coach for grades kindergarten through college
- Industries: Community Organizations, Consumer Services, Education – K-12 and Post-Secondary, Manufacturing, Non-Profit
- Key Professional Development Topics customized to meet the needs of the client
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®
- Work of Leaders®
- Strategic Planning and follow-up evaluation
- MasterMind Alliance / Business Leaders Council
- Leadership Training & Team Development
- Individual Leadership Coaching
- Improving Customer Service / Building Better Relationships Inside and Out
- “Every Day Creativity”